Sunday, April 12, 2009

An epitaph~ Journal Questions #3


In China, when somebody left us, we will have some rites to commenmorated him or her. First, change the clothes. The family members need to give the person the new clothes which he likes or about his career. Such as military uniform. If he is a brass hat ,the leader of China or someone who is very important to China, there is not only the military uniform, but also a Communist Party Flag coverd with him. That's kind of honor. Then, cover all the mirrors at home. After that, funeral. Commonly, it alway at the third day. In the funeral, it has so many rules. For instanse, (1) the family members must to worship him every 7 days until the 49th day, (2) touch off the firecracker when the people inter the coffin, (3) when the family entertain the people who join in the funeral, every table just can sit 9 people, and so on. So complex~! When I died, I hope my friends can remember me. My parents can take pride in they have a good child as me. I hope to write some sentence in my gracestone. Like" When she was young, she was so cute, kind, humour, and goodness. Her smile is so lovely. She can make everything be better. If you are happy, tell her. She will be happy with you, so, you two guys has double delights. If you are sad, tell her. She will cry with you, so, everyone of you just has a half sadness.""Le is the decotion of my whole life.""I have a nice mother. She give me her full love. I'm honoured that I am her child." I don't know whether I can meet my the one. When? How? I feel like to meet him soon. But I don't care that now, because I have so many friends in my life, including in China of in U.S.A. Thanks for give me the kind friends. I will cherish it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like there is a lot that goes on when someone dies. Is the coffin in that white vehicle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's at the back of the white vehicle.

    ReplyDelete