Sunday, April 26, 2009

My major ~ Journal Questions #5


My major is computer science. But it is not my choice. In china, every student who graduate from senior high school has to join in the college entrance examination. After that exam( we didn't know our score), we have to estimation our score with the moder answer. And then, follow the score to choose school(s). My teacher said I can get to the second level school. So we just focus on the second level schools part. Actually, I want to be a lawyer as my mother. We just filled in other parts slipshod. However, when I know I have a low score, I feel bad. Whatever, I got the offer, too. But the major was not law. It was computer science. My father said it has a good future, so I went to there to study that. If I have a opportunity, I will change my major to law. To be a lawyer is my dream since I was 10.
Ps. The picture is the college entrance examination Listing.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, exams are no fun! I'm sure you'll be a great lawyer. It looks like you heart is in it!!!

    ReplyDelete