Sunday, April 19, 2009

The strangest food I ever ate~ Journal Questions #4


In China, we have so many different kinds of food, including some strangest food. When I was 18 years old, my family have a meeting to celebrate my uncle's birthday. We went to a famous restaurant named Chinese City. We have ordered lots of dishes. The most impressed is "drunken shrimp". As the name suggests, it is use the shrimp which is drunk. They are living! When my uncle take one, it was jump~:( Then he cut the head and used the mustard and soy sauce together. It is nausea, right? They are crazy~! I much prefer ripe shrimp than the drunken shrimp. But I have to admit, the drunken shrimp is delicious than the ripe one. Anna, have you ever try that?

1 comment:

  1. No. Never. I would never eat something that was still alive! That's why I pay money to people I cook my food! This gives me the creeps to think about!

    ReplyDelete